Global Leader +35 Years In a Row
DGM was established in 1987 in The Netherlands by founding father Frank Petillon. When Frank (founder of Air Cargo Express) was well established, he began to concentrate full-time on the development of Dangerous Goods initiatives.
DGM started as a division of Frank Petillon’s forwarding company (ACE) Air Cargo Express. In 1988 DGM broke away from ACE and became its own entity. DGM has expanded its scope of services over the years to assist companies working with dangerous goods: for technical assistance, cargo inspections, multimodal assistance, repack and re-document shipments in transit, or to prepare new sets of Shipper’s Declarations for Dangerous Goods by Air, under DGM’s responsibility.
Would you like to get further information? Please contact your DGM local office
Years of experience
Customers around the world
Making an Impact Across the Globe
DGM Support also acts as the umbrella organization for the global network. Today, DGM has over +50 DGM Offices operating in different countries, using the same brand name, operating principles, and standards.
In October, 2006, founder Frank Pétillon, passed away. However, his vision continues to guide the growth and development of the DGM network around the world.
- More than 30 years of experience in the shipment of dangerous goods.
- More than 30 years training the best professionals in the sector.
- More than 5000 customers around the world.
- Our technicians will provide specialized services for your shipment until it is completed successfully.
- We offer the full range of services related to dangerous goods (consulting, training, operations, sale of products…)
- At DGM we strive to make the presentation of our services our hallmark for our customers.
- We only work with the best materials and suppliers.
- We are present in +30 countries with +50 offices.
- Comprehensive covarege of dangerous goods.
- Quick contact with other DGM’s in case any unforeseen event with the shipment.
- DGM accepts challenges, no matter the size and weight of your dangerous goods we can help you ship it
- Inmediate response to any questions or unforeseen events that may arise
- DGM warranty of safety, control and quality.
- We perform DG cargo inspections at origin and destination.
- All our operational personnel will corroborate the quality of your shipment and guarantee the compliance to the current regulations taking the legal responsibility
A Leader In The Sector
DGM strives to be the most reliable service provider in the industry, which is proactively dedicated to serving our customers. While we are proficient in offering hazardous goods services, other packing services, training and consulting, we endeavor to promote trade and we are committed advisors to our customers, partners, and authorities.
DGM is one of the world’s largest Dangerous Goods services provider
For all classes of dangerous goods, including explosives, radioactive material and infectious substances DGM provide different operations services (classification, identification, packing, marking, labelling, documentation, handling, etc.).
DGM has a reputation in providing high quality and practical training courses related to the transport, handling and storage of dangerous goods and hazardous materials, ensuring that students get the highest degree of competency.
Innovative and dynamic staff
The DGM staff is an innovative and dynamic group that works with the most reputable organizations in our industry. All of our offices are controlled and managed to provide the same quality of services. We know that our continuous success relies on our ability to build and maintain effective partnerships with our customers through innovative solutions and ongoing investments in human resources and procedures. DGM’s staff is professionally trained to achieve the safest and most cost effective solution for each individual shipment. Our regulatory compliance knowledge and employee training requirements keep us ahead of the competition.
Memberships and Acknowledgments
Contact details and company address
Zandsteen 46 – 2132 MR Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
+31 23 557 7710